||Updated Restrictions & Closures as of April 12th:
The following closures remain in place in Big Cypress National Preserve:
- Pink Jeep, Bear Island and Gator Head Campgrounds
- The road leading into the Sanctuary, except to residents
- All trails between State Rd 29, L-28 Canal and north of I-75,
including that section of the Florida Trail
- All public lands west of the L-28 Canal, north of Alligator Alley and east of State Road 29
The following adjacent areas will remain open:
- Private lands in the designated closure area shall remain open; residents should use caution.
Visit the Big Cypress Preserve Information Page for more including trail access and permitting process.